B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November/December 2018 #5

Just now, bud2966 said:

I think she does . and as long as I like what I see of her that al that matters to me .

I know that's in reference to my disappointment with her the other night but that's ok.  I'm still crazy about her and am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.  

• Like 1

Ok B4 Ladies I hope you're getting into Aussie music now and your up and singing.

I always think of this song when one of my favourite B4 women leaves the apartment. Hope you like the song.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I know that's in reference to my disappointment with her the other night but that's ok.  I'm still crazy about her and am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.  

I know but they are all here to make their money. in one way or the other. and they all play for the cams .some do it with other girls some do it with bring their b/f into the apts. and there have been a lot of that in b1 b2 b4 .and it was nora that started to do that when b1 first opened as a all girl apt. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I know but they are all here to make their money. in one way or the other. and they all play for the cams .some do it with other girls some do it with bring their b/f into the apts. and there have been a lot of that in b1 b2 b4 .and it was nora that started to do that when b1 first opened as a all girl apt. 

Bud you know that eventually you are going to have to fight me for her😀

8 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Bud you know that eventually you are going to have to fight me for her😀

no I know sooner or later she will be gone.and their will be another girl to take her place .I don't follow them like some do . they are here then their gone