3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

To be truthful in representing this apartment RLC needs to remove Kami's name and replace it with Katya's.

A truthful representation would be to remove the names of Kamila and Kristy and just leave Kaley on the list. 

With the exception of Kaley, all the other girls sporadically visit this apartment are, to be honest, not any different to what i would call guests. Even though, I would like to see Katya  join the project, the whole thing would only make sense if she would actually got involved. It would not make any sense, to add another girl to the paylist, who keeps all her private life outside and only comes by to sleep. 

Anyway, it is quite remarkable that Katya, although she hardly spends time in the apartment, is more present than Kamila or Kristy. I also think that she, like Kaley, would have less problems with the cameras. If she would just don't hide (unlike Kristy and Kamila) she would already be a win for the project. Ultimately, there is nothing to suggest that she wants to be more than a guest. 

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

A truthful representation would be to remove the names of Kamila and Kristy and just leave Kaley on the list. 

With the exception of Kaley, all the other girls sporadically visit this apartment are, to be honest, not any different to what i would call guests. Even though, I would like to see Katya  join the project, the whole thing would only make sense if she would actually got involved. It would not make any sense, to add another girl to the paylist, who keeps all her private life outside and only comes by to sleep. 

Anyway, it is quite remarkable that Katya, although she hardly spends time in the apartment, is more present than Kamila or Kristy. I also think that she, like Kaley, would have less problems with the cameras. If she would just don't hide (unlike Kristy and Kamila) she would already be a win for the project. Ultimately, there is nothing to suggest that she wants to be more than a guest. 

My Katya comment was just suppose to be a joke. The only reason I started watching RLC was Kami. If Kamila leaves I will no longer be paying money to RLC.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

My Katya comment was just suppose to be a joke. The only reason I started watching RLC was Kami. If Kamila leaves I will no longer be paying money to RLC.

You are not by yourself, I will be leaving  RLC to.

I believe Kamila made a mistaken decision when she decided to live in the apartment. I think she thought it was a great deal to live in a fabulous Moscow apartment, which she could never afford on her own, and all she had to do was live her life in front of video cameras 24/7. I think she failed to consider the psychological and emotional aspects of being watched by thousands of people 24/7. I know I personally could not and would not do it. I wonder if her recent behavior (spending time outside the apartment, being unable to sleep, vaping, the "fuck off" mask, and the crying episode in the living room the other day) is a result of her emotional and psychological conflict. She seems to be on the horns of a dilemma, she wants to live in the apartment; but she is unwilling to do( explicit sex) what is required to remain there. It's especially difficult for her now because she does not have a bf, so she would have to bring home random guys just to fulfill the sexual demands of RLC viewers. I don't think she is willing to do that. 

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I believe Kamila made a mistaken decision when she decided to live in the apartment. I think she thought it was a great deal to live in a fabulous Moscow apartment, which she could never afford on her own, and all she had to do was live her life in front of video cameras 24/7. I think she failed to consider the psychological and emotional aspects of being watched by thousands of people 24/7. I know I personally could not and would not do it. I wonder if her recent behavior (spending time outside the apartment, being unable to sleep, vaping, the "fuck off" mask, and the crying episode in the living room the other day) is a result of her emotional and psychological conflict. She seems to be on the horns of a dilemma, she wants to live in the apartment; but she is unwilling to do( explicit sex) what is required to remain there. It's especially difficult for her now because she does not have a bf, so she would have to bring home random guys just to fulfill the sexual demands of RLC viewers. I don't think she is willing to do that. 

In fact her way of living right now has nothing to do with RLC or being seen by many people, like everyone else, she has her own personal problems to handle.