3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You have no way of knowing what Kami is or is not  doing outside the apartment other than your imagination.

Or if you have her conversations translated... and she does occasionally fuck guys when she goes on vacation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You have no way of knowing what Kami is or is not  doing outside the apartment other than your imagination. Glad you can't help me because I don't need nor want your help.

A party girl in moscow in the prime of her life has a sex life. That's how nature arranged it. 😂

Now, Let's be serious. Why it is so hard for you to recognize the obvious? Kamila is a freeloader. She is hardly present in the apartment, keeping her private life away and and hides the rest.  It's a decision she has made. The only right reaction would be to finally kick her out. Too bad, but it's so simple.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

A party girl in moscow in the prime of her life has a sex life. That's how nature arranged it. 😂

Now, Let's be serious. Why it is so hard for you to recognize the obvious? Kamila is a freeloader. She is hardly present in the apartment, keeping her private life away and and hides the rest.  It's a decision she has made. The only right reaction would be to finally kick her out. Too bad, but it's so simple.

Still, what you are saying about her life outside the apartment is pure speculation.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami is wearing a Rodeo Club shirt. The Rodeo Club is in San Jose,Ca. Kami's friend Anna had traveled to California earlier this year, so I wonder if Kami had been staying with Anna the last few days.

Columbo is a beginner next to you ! 😉

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still, what you are saying about her life outside the apartment is pure speculation.

Although I've never been to London, I'm sure it was raining  there at least some days during the last year. Speculation? No. It's simply common sense. 

It makes sense to use common sense if you want to find out if someone's trying to screw you over. Although I can't say how often, or on which days, it is with a probability bordering on certainty sure that Kamila has a sex life. That we don't see any of it is because she's keeping her private life away from the cameras. Something that certainly does not fit with to be a part in the project. It's time to kick Kamila out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Although I've never been to London, I'm sure it was raining  there at least some days during the last year. Speculation? No. It's simply common sense. 

It makes sense to use common sense if you want to find out if someone's trying to screw you over. Although I can't say how often, or on which days, it is with a probability bordering on certainty sure that Kamila has a sex life. That we don't see any of it is because she's keeping her private life away from the cameras. Something that certainly does not fit with to be a part in the project. It's time to kick Kamila out.

Go ahead and kick her out. You still do not know what she is doing outside the apartment, period.  Also, after she was finished having sex with Chris she said it seemed like it had been a million years since the last time she had sex.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Go ahead and kick her out. You still do not know what she is doing outside the apartment, period.  Also, after she was finished having sex with Chris she said it seemed like it had been a million years since the last time she had sex.

You would never have known it as she was anxious to get it over with. She is absolutely terrible fuck. I would rather use my hand.