3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But maybe it wasn't a couple decision, but rather the decision of the person who is not part of the RLC project. All the men that Kaley,Kristy and Kami had sex with in the Moscow apartment were not members of the RLC project, so if those men had decided to not fuck the girls inside the apartment how would the girls or RLC have any control over that?

That's the way it is in a relationship, some decisions can only be made together. 

Anyway, In the end, only the result matters:

• Kaley is practically gone for over a week now. The whole thing is getting even more extreme than Kristy.
  • Kristy still spends 2-3 days a week somewhere else, but gets only a tiny fraction of return visits (About 3-5 in total; sex was even less to see and of course with a lot of hiding by Kristy). 
  • Kamila just again spent a year without having sex in this apartment. Instead she spends as much time as never before on vacation. Not to forget, she's hiding, too. 

If we are honest, all three girls are actually just guests in the project. They keep thier private life away and give a shit about the project.

The apartment is completely lifeless. It would be fair from RLC to finally close it and try a restart next year with new cast. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1809 Kami and Katya left with their suitcases followed by Kaley

Kami packed Christmas presents in her suitcase, so I'm thinking Kami and Katya are traveling to their hometown for New Year celebration. Probably going by train. Did Kaley take a suitcase with her?

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami packed Christmas presents in her suitcase, so I'm thinking Kami and Katya are traveling to their hometown for New Year celebration. Probably going by train. Did Kaley take a suitcase with her?

agree - and no, no suitcase for Kaley

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1809 Kami and Katya left with their suitcases followed by Kaley

this is the resume of this apartment,we have just to say the time they come back and when they left what a sad place,RLC sould refund a part of the membership for who have pay for specialy watch this apartment,this is a money spend in the sky for nothing,this place is just an hotel nothing more this is the same thing in the emily house

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

These girls are the ones looking for a millionaire outside the apartment and a few fools in it, we are the seconds. The solution is simple

yes stay freeloader behind the free cams this is what I do

I think Kami and Katya have gone to their home town for Christmas.  The Russian Orthodox Christmas is the 7th January so I expect that is what they are doing.  I think Kami has done the same thing for the last two years. Merry Christmas Kami and Katya..