3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Kristy a ramené un vieux dans sa chambre il y a quelques minutes ..  Un client peut être ? 

I don't think he is paying as they would have been into it by now.  I can't beleive she has bought another guy home as I felt she was quite keen on the guy she bought to her bed the last few times.

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Damn, Kaley is sleeping in her bed.

Yes she was on the phone in the living room for a very long time having a loud conversation with a lot of hand expression.  I thought she was having an animated conversation with either family or a boy friend(not that we know about). Then when she gets into bed she is back on the phone again for another serious conversation.  At one time I thought she was shedding a few tears.  Wish I could understand Russian.

6 hours ago, oscaraus said:

I don't think he is paying as they would have been into it by now.  I can't believe she has bought another guy home as I felt she was quite keen on the guy she bought to her bed the last few times.

Well the guy Kristy brought home didn't get what he was trying for.  Kristy managed to keep him out of her pants and he has gone home with blue balls and Kristy is back into bed for a long sleep.  Kristy is no slut,

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Kristy a ramené un vieux dans sa chambre il y a quelques minutes ..  Un client peut être ? 

tu as vraiment une drôle d'image des femmes de notre époque 😏

Nous sommes au 21ème siècle, et maintenant les femmes utilisent des applications comme Tinder pour faire des rencontres 

Et puis le mec n'est pas vraiment nouveau car c'est un des gars qui était présent à la dernière soirée avec les Anges, je pense qu'il n'est qu'un simple ami 

11 hours ago, firewall said:

kristy is the only girl in this apartment share her real private life with us she can stay

Sorry, but that's just not the case.

Kristy has been practically absent from the apartment for months this year. In a typical week, she spent 2-3 nights somewhere else (without getting any return visits) and for the nights she actually spent in the apartment, she usually came late to leave early. Even though things have improved a bit in the meanwhile, it is still obvious that Kristy strongly censors her apartment life. 

Sure, the other Girls in this apartment are even worse, but that's really no reason not to kick her out as soon as possible. The best would still be to just shut down the whole apartment and start over some day after new year with a better cast. 😈

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Well the guy Kristy brought home didn't get what he was trying for.  Kristy managed to keep him out of her pants and he has gone home with blue balls and Kristy is back into bed for a long sleep.  Kristy is no slut,

His hair wasn't long enough for Kristy.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you have a roommates apartment the only way there will be enough sex in the apartment to satisfy many CC members is if the girls have steady bfs or the girls are prostitutes. 

In Barcelona, no girl has a stable boyfriend and all the people are happy

• Upvote 1