3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

That's the magic of RLC, because when your favorite girls are not present because of personal activities, you can discover that life does not stop at just one apartment and that you have the choice to discover other girls who are all as friendly to the eyes as the 3ks 😉

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

That's the magic of RLC, because when your favorite girls are not present because of personal activities, you can discover that life does not stop at just one apartment and that you have the choice to discover other girls who are all as friendly to the eyes as the 3ks 😉

The magic of RLC? What's that supposed to be?

Anyway, if you only consider the girls (not the couple apartments), there's basically just a choice between the show girls (in barcelona) and the girls who don't participate at all (or hide; Kamila, Emily, Kristy, …). Meanwhile they have about 15 girls, who occasionally appear in front of the camera, but never show anything that is related to their private life.

Magic of RLC? I call it bullshit.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have a feeling the girl with Kami and Katya in the apartment right now is from their hometown. Wouldn't be surprised if they all three take the train back to their hometown for New Year vacation.

Do you remember the first New Year in this apartment? RLC took the whole apartment offline, not to disturb the guests' privacy. 🤨

It's no longer necessary now that the girls stay away anyway. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The magic of RLC? What's that supposed to be?

Anyway, if you only consider just the girls (not the couple apartments), there's basically just a choice between the show girls (in barcelona) and the girls who don't participate at all (or without to hide; Kamila, Emily, Kristy, …). Meanwhile they have about 15 girls, who occasionally appear in front of the camera, but never show anything that is related to their private life.

Magic of RLC? I call it bullshit.

This is your problem, you are mostly too obnibulated by girls who are alone without seeing that RLC still offers a lot of things completely different, some girls who are in couples are really very interesting to look at, for their beauty and especially for their personality

You say that RLC is bullshit, I tell you no, why such an opinion, because in no other site compete, which are all exclusively access to sex, you do not see family members or close friends , I'm not talking about sex but just socially active people, and for the moment, I only see it on RLC, and I think that's why RLC is a leader in this industry and this project has been going on for years

When I talk about magic RLC, it's just that you have the opportunity to switch to another apartment with people inside waiting for the return of those you prefer, me in my case and I can not explain because she's not the most active, it's Kaley, and since she was only Guest 😍

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is your problem, you are mostly too obnibulated by girls who are alone without seeing that RLC still offers a lot of things completely different, some girls who are in couples are really very interesting to look at, for their beauty and especially for their personality

You say that RLC is bullshit, I tell you no, why such an opinion, because in no other site compete, which are all exclusively access to sex, you do not see family members or close friends , I'm not talking about sex but just socially active people, and for the moment, I only see it on RLC, and I think that's why RLC is a leader in this industry and this project has been going on for years

When I talk about magic RLC, it's just that you have the opportunity to switch to another apartment with people inside waiting for the return of those you prefer, me in my case and I can not explain because she's not the most active, it's Kaley, and since she was only Guest 😍

Are you sure RLC doesn't pay you?:biggrin:

• Like 1