Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

2 hours ago, just man said:

in fact, i followed your advice and i used it  zupimages.net to posting of the Gif's. i have used a tool to minimize the size of the Gif's .. it's very useful. But my only problem is the gif's  and not all gifs i catch could i minimizing it .. so some time i post as is it.. thanks..for advice my friend..

You are quite welcome. I'm happy to help. I noticed you had used
zupimages in another thread. Thanks. I know others will be pleased,
as well.

On a personal note, I would ask, instead of making your GIFs physically
smaller in size in order to meet zupimages 5MB filesize limit, that you
try one of the other two hosts. Nofile allows each file to be up to 10GB
in size and mab permits each transfer - which could be one file or many -
to be up to 20GB. I always say the bigger the better, when it comes to
file dimensions.

Thanks, again.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are No Longer Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

• Like 3

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are No Longer Permitted.

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, heinztomato said:

rien compris 😂

On 5/26/2018 at 8:14 AM, letsdothis said:

as well.

file dimensions. 

Thanks, again.

I would also request that you post the GIFs as continuous action.  Most of the GIFs you post are very jumpy as they play, which makes them hard to watch.  Possibly this is a result of the tool you use to downsize the files.   But your GIFs are the only ones to have this problem...

I realize I am speaking as someone who contributes absolutely nothing to this community, and I don't mean to sound ungrateful for what you do.  So thank you for your posts.

6 hours ago, fritzthecat said:
On 5/26/2018 at 11:14 AM, letsdothis said:

as well.

file dimensions. 

Thanks, again.

I would also request that you post the GIFs as continuous action.  Most of the GIFs you post are very jumpy as they play, which makes them hard to watch.  Possibly this is a result of the tool you use to downsize the files.   But your GIFs are the only ones to have this problem...

I realize I am speaking as someone who contributes absolutely nothing to this community, and I don't mean to sound ungrateful for what you do.  So thank you for your posts.

Hi Fritz. Welcome to the CC community. I can understand how this can
happen, since you're new to CC, but I think you meant to quote @just man
and not me, since he is who posted the GIFs. Since you quoted me, @just man
may not see the message you meant for him. If you quote him, he gets an
automatic notification that someone replied to his post.

Just go back to the second post from the top of this page, the one I quoted,
quote that post, then copy and paste what you said to me into that new
quote to @just man.

Hope this was helpful.

6 hours ago, fritzthecat said:

A Gif (Graphics Interchange Format) appear to be jumpy but they actually are not. Since zupimages only allots 5MB per File the Gif Maker used can be placed on Pause and then Continue stance which will make the Gif appear to be jumpy.