Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

I wouldn't consider him as BF... even yesterday or day before she had 2 rounds with another guy 

Yes I know, but for some reason unknown to myself, this type of stories drive me insane crazy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Yes I know, but for some reason unknown to myself, this type of stories drive me insane crazy. 

It's these types of things that are the only thing I look for now in apartments. Even tonight on RLC there's a big cheating scandal and it's pretty great.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Who cheated there? 

One of the newer couples. Marat cheated on his girlfriend Ulyana. Fucked her 4 times tonight. Of course some are speculating that they might be in an open relationship but in the time they've been on cam I don't think they've ever had a guest visit them. Now all of a sudden she goes away and he's fucking some random girl. So either they broke up or he's cheating. We have to wait to see what happens when Ulyana gets back.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

One of the newer couples. Marat cheated on his girlfriend Ulyana. Fucked her 4 times tonight. Of course some are speculating that they might be in an open relationship but in the time they've been on cam I don't think they've ever had a guest visit them. Now all of a sudden she goes away and he's fucking some random girl. So either they broke up or he's cheating. We have to wait to see what happens when Ulyana gets back.

Thanks. I know some of the older couples by names there and know the faces. But these two never heard of.