Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And kepts exactly in the same position with mobile like "nothing happened" 

Has this guy been drinking? She sucked his dick for an hour and he never got hard? I know my Guy gets hard as a rock when he gives me oral, before I lay a hand on him. Maybe this shithead should try giving her some  pleasure and might get aroused himself. He must be really selfish or he would have "eaten" her pussy "and got some hair in his teeth" a long time ago, right @Robwin :biggrin:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Has this guy been drinking? She sucked his dick for an hour and he never got hard? I know my Guy gets hard as a rock when he gives me oral, before I lay a hand on him. Maybe this shithead should try giving her some  pleasure and might get aroused himself. He must be really selfish or he would have "eaten" her pussy "and got some hair in his teeth" a long time ago, right ' robwin?😁

Was good if was only one hour.. this 3rd round is in 1h20.. join around more 1h30 for the other 2 rounds. And he didn't even care with fingering her or leaving that position 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i hope this wasn't a staged blanket bj. the "true voyeurs" would be so dissapointed!

Capture_2018_12_05_21_43_29_778.png  0

Lol, you and your "true voyeurs". I dont think any voyeurs are happy watching a limp dick douchbag getting a blowjob under a blanket. Did you watch the Eagles Monday night? Great win! Cowgirls on Sunday, I'm all wound up for that game already!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Was good if was only one hour.. this 3rd round is in 1h20.. join around more 1h30 for the other 2 rounds. And he didn't even care with fingering her or leaving that position 

That's totally insane. I'd at least get on top and sit on his face, if I cum and he still not hard, I'd roll over and go to sleep

• Like 3