Juliet

Guest hacıvat

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

In Elise's case, it was an Orgy attempt, but Sandy's partner could not get hard. 

It wasn't Sandy's fault.

100% successful and correct orgy only in Mira&Henry. Kate&Molly - 3some (now some do not consider this an true orgy). Elise&Sandy - what was planned didn’t work because soft dick - Sandy guy. Juliet is just a great night with mass of debauchery.😛

Moreover, the model of such parties - looks stronger than guaranteed orgies (M&H/Elise). There is an element of surprise, intrigue. The main thing - do not make 100% fails, when there are 3-4-5 parties nothing. And do not play Fifa19 - instead of fun and debauchery.:biggrin: But with this, everything is OK. Juliet likes dancing, debauchery and fun.👍

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Juliet is just a great night with mass of debauchery.😛

Moreover, the model of such parties - looks stronger than guaranteed orgies (M&H/Elise). There is an element of surprise, intrigue.

Orgies are ok every now and then, but honestly these kinds of nights and parties are my favorite, where you have a house full of single uninhabited people all looking for a good time. I really like Kate and Molly and they are in my top 3 favorite apartments but I think these kinds of nights are what's really missing from that apartment. The only other apartment that is capable of having good parties like this are Courtney and Heather. Courtney and Juliet are legit my #1 and #2 right now.

• Like 1