R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread December 2018

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i dont understand how do the RLC staff allow these girls to go on vacation so regularly... i think these girls are really giving favors to the rlc ppl..off camera...

when you let the girls having half of her private life outside we have this result,vacation is just an excuse for spend time with boyfriend specialy for emily and angie

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i dont understand how do the RLC staff allow these girls to go on vacation so regularly... i think these girls are really giving favors to the rlc ppl..off camera...

Good shout Zinc...NOT!

The R2 girls aren't like the Barca girls in that they actually live there...So they can holiday when they want...God forbid!! Sam might be with her family for Christmas...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good shout Zinc...NOT!

The R2 girls aren't like the Barca girls in that they actually live there...So they can holiday when they want...God forbid!! Sam might be with her family for Christmas...😏

ofcourse..but there should be some rules... Sam was on leaves last month...the day she returned, angie went on leaves for 2 weeks, and now again sam is gone on angie's return...

to be fair..i do give credit to the apartment esp angie.. this place has come a long way from what it was last year.. angie has improved a lot..and sam has helped as well.. plus finally emily contributed with angie.. but still no other apartment has girls that go on leaves so regularly.. btw who is sleeping in sam's bed?

• Upvote 1