R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread December 2018

i think there is some issue between angie and sam.. sam has been locked in her room all day and havent really talked to angie.. even now angie tried to talk to her by going to her room and sam totally ignored her. i think it has something to do with yesterday night. Sam's saturday night was spoiled by angie. those two guys who are probably angie's friends, came to the apartment and coz of them sam couldnt go out while angie partied out all night.. i only saw those two guys come in yest then followed up much later. i also felt it was awkward that sam was sleeping on a saturday night. didnt understand the purpose of those two guys though. they stayed here for several hours, just to talk to girls. hope they were not expecting some p**** coz there was no chance for that

i like the unpredictable nature of the apartment but it is low on entertainment already still these girls end up having fights and issues.. i think i can remember about 6-7 issues with the girls and guys in this apartment in a little over one year.

• Like 1

This apartment is starting to get boring AF.  Samantha hardly ever does anything except occasionally walk around topless as her nose is miles deep into her phone.  She even masturbates under the covers.  Angie is much the same: Shower, walk around naked, etc. etc..  Emily?  Never really cared.

9 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

This apartment is starting to get boring AF.  Samantha hardly ever does anything except occasionally walk around topless as her nose is miles deep into her phone.  She even masturbates under the covers.  Angie is much the same: Shower, walk around naked, etc. etc..  Emily?  Never really cared.

today they are going through an issue..hence such an atmosphere.. if you are not a new member then you would know that after the arrival of samantha..we have witnessed two best events in this apartment.. the threesome and sam bating angie.. we could witness another threesome but angie denied it.. also angie was going to have a session with that emily's friend but her dumb ex bf stopped them.. under AGS this apartment was very boring. it has picked up now.. but i think too many vacations break the flow. and i think there  are stuff that these girls do off camera (attitude issues or not being loyal to one guy) that piss off guys.. that is why everytime u see new guys coming to the apartment and old ones just get phased out usually.

as far as routine is concerned...all other apartments also have routines..and they are more boring as they have fixed ppl doing similar things all days.. here atleast there is unpredictability and someone new turns up every now and then. RLC just needs to be a little strict with these girls...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

The other apartments evolve while this one devolves. Watch Martina and Leora instead... they never deceive

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, beka said:

The other apartments evolve while this one devolves. Watch Martina and Leora instead... they never deceive

However, I am often disappointed by the lack of guest at Leora or Martina, it may be stupid to say but see guests can also see that they are socially active and are not just girls who fuck in front of cams in their apartment
In terms of guest, R2 never disappoints me 😉

18 hours ago, Zinc said:

today they are going through an issue..hence such an atmosphere.. if you are not a new member then you would know that after the arrival of samantha..we have witnessed two best events in this apartment.. the threesome and sam bating angie.. we could witness another threesome but angie denied it.. also angie was going to have a session with that emily's friend but her dumb ex bf stopped them.. under AGS this apartment was very boring. it has picked up now.. but i think too many vacations break the flow. and i think there  are stuff that these girls do off camera (attitude issues or not being loyal to one guy) that piss off guys.. that is why everytime u see new guys coming to the apartment and old ones just get phased out usually.

as far as routine is concerned...all other apartments also have routines..and they are more boring as they have fixed ppl doing similar things all days.. here atleast there is unpredictability and someone new turns up every now and then. RLC just needs to be a little strict with these girls...

I did not know Sam bated Angie!  Does anyone have a copy to share?  Please DM me.  Thanks

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

I did not know Sam bated Angie!  Does anyone have a copy to share?  Please DM me.  Thanks

good old days...  that night there was a drinking event in the kitchen.. with all the usual girls and that weekend guy... angie wanted to get f***** by that guy. non stop makeout and close dancing for a very long time.. the guy fully enjoyed her and so did she..she even pulled him to her bedroom from the kitchen and ready for the complete thing..  but as always the guy eventually backed out.. (he keeps his distance from angie usually).. and went back to the kitchen. sam also came to the bedroom .. saw all this and helped angie get off... about 5 mins in angie's room and then they went to sam's room.. i think abt 10 mins there.. btw that weekend guy is not coming that much now..

fingers crossed for tonite..and sam/angie friendship

• Like 1