B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #3

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

RLC better do SOMETHING about that ... looks like they Win, they will sleep here ... 

The girls are telling the two guys to sleep in Lily and Sandra's bed, but for some reason the two guys don't want to sleep there.  They're trying to get a taxi home.

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Good stuff tonight.  Hopefully parties like this become a regular this here.  May give me a reason to watch this apartment.

I shut RLC down right after things started in Sandra and Lily's room and went back to writing my book but I just now read all the posts from it so I have a fair idea of what went on.  I was going to keep my mouth shut until I read this particular post.  Three drunk girls invite 4 virtual strangers, also drunk, over to their apartment and up to their room for sex.  Not the smartest thing to do but I'm not their father and they are of age so I can't do anything about that.  It sounds like at some point at least one of those girls decided to say no and the guys kept at them.  I guess the guy finally left her alone so she was lucky.   It also sounds like at least one of those guys was roaming around the apartment and opened a door on 2 other girls who had nothing to do with this and evidently woke them and probably scared them.  That is dangerous.   All in all things could have gone seriously wrong here and had some disastrous results.  How anyone can call this "good stuff" and hope that things like this happen more often is beyond me.  I hope for the safety of these girls that it NEVER happens again. That's all I have to say.

• Like 7