B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #3

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Why fake the funk Oksi and just take these dudes back to your room and get it on like last night.

They know they are gonna get some from you and Lily that's why they came back.

Lily's only interested in one of the guys, and she didn't have sex with him last night.

41 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't think it's funny at all.  It had to be planned last night by Oski and Sandra and Lily.  I hoope Dalia pulls that robe closed and gets out of there

LMAO,,,ARE you serious??? What and where do you think these girls are,in church and are nuns????? I think it's funny to watch this dysfunctional type of 'party' where the guys only came back like hungry dogs to get another sniff of ass.

1370.gif

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

TBH, hope that these guys will come every night ... 

Well not every night,, but it does break up the same old shit every night. Too bad it is saturday night and i have plans to go out so i will not be able to watch this mess, hopefully i will end up at a house party with naked drunk girls.🤣

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Well not every night,, but it does break up the same old shit every night. Too bad it is saturday night and i have plans to go out so i will not be able to watch this mess, hopefully i will end up at a house party with naked drunk girls.🤣

Well it might be naked guys as the girls are barely drinking anything. 🤣