B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #4

11 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Anita is hateful, have to go home now, as G says, she is selfish and calculator... :biggrin:

I'm not particularly a fan of these shows like a lot of you guys are, but if it wasn't for Anita, you wouldn't be getting shows like this...She's been pulling the strings from the start, and leading the girls in that direction, IMO...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not particularly a fan of these shows like a lot of you guys are, but if it wasn't for Anita, you wouldn't be getting shows like this...She's been pulling the strings from the start, and leading the girls in that direction, IMO...

All of Anita's shows have been in the wrong direction, except this one, and I'll let you guess why... :biggrin:

Just now, zzakary said:

All of Anita's shows have been in the wrong direction, except this one, and I'll let you guess why... :biggrin:

I doubt that's true. The little bits I've seen of them I must've hit lucky then...😏

Hey, I'm not defending her here. I'm not a fan of either Anita or these shows. But girls before her, such as Nica, Adri, Mary and others set the ball rolling, but a lot was fake. Anita has raised the bar by introducing the 'real' element into it...Just saying...