B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #5

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

We don't know what goes on outside the apt.  They could have gone to the Swingers Club in town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who knows???

Anything is possible but Sandra and Lily are almost always together and Anita is usually with Dalia. 

2 minutes ago, master1512 said:

Is actually anything exciting happened last night?

Is it worthing buy onother day of reaply or we had the same usuall fake lesbian stuff?

Nope. Daisy opened up, kissing and fingering Lily in the tub. They was all drunk 

Otherwise you've seen everything before

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0855 Anita covered up and to sleep 

She's leaving today 
She planed to stay to after Dalia's birthday on Friday, don't now why the departure is changed 

In my opinion that's pretty low of Anita.  She and Dalia have become quite close over the last several weeks.  Dalia would do anything for Anita as she has proved in these almost nightly shows lately.  Remember what Dalia was like in B2 and even in B1.  There may be some urgent reason that Anita changed her departure date and will not be there for Dalia's birthday. I have no way of knowing that but I do know that it makes it doubly insensitive that she spent several hours upstairs with Sandra and Lily last night while Dalia waited for her until she couldn't stay awake any longer and fell asleep.  It proves what I've said about Anita for some time now.  Nobody is important to Anita but Anita.  

• Like 1