I'm finally done!!

HarleyFatboy

SC, would you please delete my account as you are the only Mod that I have ever trusted on this forum!  It's been a good ride but I'm tired of reading the desperation of the members of this forum.  I hope all the best for all of you and I would say that I hope you get what you want out of RLC but I know that you all want very little so that shouldn't be a problem!

Take Care All.....Harley

On 12/14/2018 at 10:03 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

SC, would you please delete my account as you are the only Mod that I have ever trusted on this forum!  It's been a good ride but I'm tired of reading the desperation of the members of this forum.  I hope all the best for all of you and I would say that I hope you get what you want out of RLC but I know that you all want very little so that shouldn't be a problem!

Take Care All.....Harley

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.cd5096e7f350533821555712669265d7.jpg

"Well," here at last dear friend, on the shores of the Florida coast comes the end of our fellowship. We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. It doesn’t matter how many times you leave, it will always hurt to come back and remember what you once had and who you once were and who you once spoke with. Then it will hurt just as much to leave again, and so it goes over and over again. Go in peace! Joey

• 1 month later...