B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I sincerely hope that Oksi will realize life is too short to harbor righteous indignation towards anyone. I have criticized her but I am not trying to be mean. She has to learn to appreciate all her relationships. Real or not. Anita was her friend and that should count for something. I am sure of this that if she does not change she will end up just like she is today alone under the covers feeling miserable. The message Anita left was for you Oksi...maybe someday you realize she was right. 

She wanted Anita all to herself she didn't realize that every girl in this apt. has a role to play and she can't be the star attraction.

• Like 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

She wanted Anita all to herself she didn't realize that every girl in this apt. has a role to play and she an't be the star attraction.

Rob she needs to grow a pair. You know this you cannot live a real life based on someone else's relationship with other people. Now she is awake and acting like she wasn't being a pechanlat child while Anita was leaving. Hiding in the living room last night when she packed. Not speaking after her return from the hospital. Her friend Anita was seriously injured and how did she act? This is that same girl. She does not get or deserve a pass on this.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Rob she needs to grow a pair. You know this you cannot live a real life based on someone else's relationship with other people. Now she is awake and acting like she wasn't being a pechanlat child while Anita was leaving. Hiding in the living room last night when she packed. Not speaking after her return from the hospital. Her friend Anita was seriously injured and how did she act? This is that same girl. She does not get or deserve a pass on this.

Sorry  I'm French what does pechanlat means  ???

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Perhaps the last time we will see Dalia and Anita together on cam...

And the fxxking Oksi sleeping with no intention to say goodbye to Anita????

I referenced this in a post on B1 earlier.  I won't condemn Oksi because too much could have happened that I didn't see.  The apartment was UM for quite a while.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

I referenced this in a post on B1 earlier.  I won't condemn Oksi because too much could have happened that I didn't see.  The apartment was UM for quite a while.

So you think that her actions towards Anita were okay? You commend her for not helping her friend pack to leave by hiding in the LR ? Or getting out of bed to say goodbye. Cheesehead51 really?