B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Yes need to give them time, I see it often when they dont bate within the first few days some are calling them nuns.

It couldn't be that she was horny and wanted to touch herself when ever she got settled. You can't be serious. Either she was horny or enjoys it cameras or no cameras. Compared to Sera who lays on her bed night after night looks at her phone acts like she is going to play then doesn't. Yeah. That's thrilling.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It couldn't be that she was horny and wanted to touch herself when ever she got settled. You can't be serious. Either she was horny or enjoys it cameras or no cameras. Compared to Sera who lays on her bed night after night looks at her phone acts like she is going to play then doesn't. Yeah. That's thrilling.

I dont mind if they bate one their first day, not at all, and maybe she was horny, so bate away id say  🙂

Was only saying that some people call them nuns if they havent bated within 2-3 days.

• Like 1

I personally do not care if Dalia does not join the other girls for a show---she can be on her own

She has already shown that she has a stellar character---and that is all most of us want (in addition to some nudity on occasion)--which she

has so graciously provided as well. Thank you Dalia 

• Like 3