B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #6

16 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That is my point, she was awake in her bed when Dalia and Anita were with them earlier. Phony friend. 

I agree with every post you have written charlie re: Oksi and her little girl behaviour and now true to form she has teamed up with S&L especially Lily but is this not what they want us to believe? Over the years that I’ve been watching all the girls, I have become more cynical of their performances to the point in my belief that they are very clever, calculating professionals who carefully script what happens, to suck us in to watch and to draw our own sometimes right but more often wrong conclusions. Don’t get me wrong it is all good entertainment which sadly goes wrong occasionally like the other night with Anita but they know what we voyeurs want to see so they provide while making a very tidy income but they will only show what they want us to see even the ice queen Serafima is starting to thaw at b1 and no doubt will turn out to be a star when it suits her. Notwithstanding all this, I will continue watching and be frustrated like the rest of us but also turned on by their more seductive probably future epic performances when they occur.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Es ist "wunderbar" zu lesen, was die Orakel´s und Glaskugelleser wieder über die eventuellen Konstellationen  bei RLV und den verbleibenden Mädchen philosophieren.

It is "wonderful" to read what the oracle's and glass-bubble readers are again philosophizing about the possible constellations of RLV and the remaining girls.

20 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The newbie Elvira is very cute. Wow.

I am late on this I know. Welcome 💟

You're not wrong there Charlie.  Very cute with a nice body.  I wasn't impressed at how quickly she showed us that body and her bating skills but it was only her first day and maybe she was just trying to make an impression.  She sure did that but it wasn't the impression I was hoping for.

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

You're not wrong there Charlie.  Very cute with a nice body.  I wasn't impressed at how quickly she showed us that body and her bating skills but it was only her first day and maybe she was just trying to make an impression.  She sure did that but it wasn't the impression I was hoping for.

You think she bated to soon ?

1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

Auf wiedersehen Anita !❤️
Das Verhalten von Dalia zu Tinas Abschied ist ehrlich und freundschaftlich. Bravo !
Alles andere von den "Mitinsassinnen" ist mehr oder minder Fassade.
Gute Heimreise, erhole dich von den Verletzungen und komme wieder zurück. Du bist eine der "Besten" in der RLC-Truppe.❤️

Goodbye Anita!
The behavior of Dalia to Tina's departure is honest and friendly. Bravo!
Everything else from the Mitinsassinnen is more or less facade.
Good trip home, recover from the injuries and come back again. You are one of the "best" in the RLC troupe.

Tina? 😉

Just now, Fagen said:

You think she bated to soon ?

I do. One of the joys of RLC for me is the developing of a girl from shy, to gradually offering a little bit more each day...Karol was the master of that, particularly during her 1st stay, and I loved it...If they bate on their 1st day, and every day after that, after a short period of time they might have little more left to offer and I quickly get bored. As a voyeur, I enjoy the build up over a period of time. B1 are getting hammered right now, unfairly, IMO, but they are doing just that...offering a little more each day...Guys are comparing them with what's going on in B4, it's impossible, because the girls have approached the project totally differently. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I do. One of the joys of RLC for me is the developing of a girl from shy, to gradually offering a little bit more each day...Karol was the master of that, particularly during her 1st stay, and I loved it...If they bate on their 1st day, and every day after that, after a short period of time they might have little more left to offer and I quickly get bored. As a voyeur, I enjoy the build up over a period of time. B1 are getting hammered right now, unfairly, IMO, but they are doing just that...offering a little more each day...Guys are comparing them with what's going on in B4, it's impossible, because the girls have approached the project totally differently. 

Yes need to give them time, I see it often when they dont bate within the first few days some are calling them nuns.

• Like 1