B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I know that but my point is 2 nights in a row she is hosting a party in without Amira and Karina her roomates. Who were just with these B4 girls last night minus Mila who was asleep. 

You can't really put that on Sera, I'm pretty sure she didn't forbid them from join... just saying...

6 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

You can't really put that on Sera, I'm pretty sure she didn't forbid them from join... just saying...

Last night she left B1 before her roommates and came back with the B3 couple for a party while A/K were at B4. She spends a her free time at B3, since before the other couple left. When she invited a couple of the B4 girls over the other night she ended a massage session them went  out to the club with the B4 girls and  came back just before dawn. Now this. It's just a coincidence. You are right. Stormy one. To me her actions as of late say otherwise. 

27 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Last night she left B1 before her roommates and came back with the B3 couple for a party while A/K were at B4. She spends a her free time at B3, since before the other couple left. When she invited a couple of the B4 girls over the other night she ended a massage session them went  out to the club with the B4 girls and  came back just before dawn. Now this. It's just a coincidence. You are right. Stormy one. To me her actions as of late say otherwise. 

I'm not really a fan of Sera (at least at the moment...), I just don't like blaming people for things they didn't do...

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

I'm not really a fan of Sera (at least at the moment...), I just don't like blaming people for things they didn't do...

That's more than fair but there is a pattern here in the past 10 days or so that does look on the surface that seems as though that is the case. That's all I am saying.