B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

il y a 15 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Happy Christmas guys and dolls. That farce last night just proves to me that Sera is the controller supremo; nothing will happen without her say. Did you notice how knobhead Frank jumped to her every instruction especially when he went to the bath with Jenn from the couch. As I mentioned earlier she is ice cool and very professional; reminds me of how Lola organised them all during her reign. She’ll show off her voluptuous body no problem but I’d be surprised if we get an open bate from her let alone anything more adventurous unless it’s near the end of her tenure like Lola when she let the big guy shag her on her last night; she even gave him head if I remember correctly. OK I’m outta here for the rest of the day and night, family commitments and all that. Hope you all have a pleasant Xmas day 😊

Have a happy day, happyman!

Il y a 2 heures, Thestarider a dit :

All I want for Christmas is a FROZEN Pussy Pie, A FROZEN Pussy Pie.

See the source image

If you get your frozen pussy pie, i probably might get my double promotion lol...

but we both know it is impossible.

B1 now stands for "Boring No.1"....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Someone said earlier that Frank seemed to refuse by a headshake Jenn's suggestion ( Who knows what she asked him ) ... Suppose she suggested a threesome, I'm quite certain Sera would have said no as well... 

There's a word for that...wait for it..

Menag-eh-don't 

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Christmas is January 7 in Russia... 

"The more you know..."

- G.I. Joe

I know that but my point is 2 nights in a row she is hosting a party in without Amira and Karina her roomates. Who were just with these B4 girls last night minus Mila who was asleep.