B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

If that Frank ends up shagging ice queen then I’ll be very disappointed in her. She might be a cold, calculating bitch but she is beautiful with a body to die for so could get any man or woman she wanted not an ugly, surly, mean looking individual like him. Still that’s maybe part of their plot since they’ve been virtually inseparable since they arrived as a couple so it’s all been pre planned if you ask me. All will be revealed in the next couple hours and see if he gets his Xmas present of a threesome ☹️

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

If that Frank ends up shagging ice queen then I’ll be very disappointed in her. She might be a cold, calculating bitch but she is beautiful with a body to die for so could get any man or woman she wanted not an ugly, surly, mean looking individual like him. Still that’s maybe part of their plot since they’ve been virtually inseparable since they arrived as a couple so it’s all been pre planned if you ask me. All will be revealed in the next couple hours and see if he gets his Xmas present of a threesome ☹️

if that happens, amira  and karina would come home at the right time and interfere in to that threesome.       maybe at the right time.....   I'm just saying.   p.s. I know that amira and karina are at b4.

Edited by mikeusa
miss up

46 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Frank is a knob...no way is he going to put that together and follow through.  he could have had three the other night and he fucked that up.

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

powder room visit for sera...she went up stairs to her room and got something from the night stand and then straight to the little fun room.  if she had to go, she would have used the one up stairs.  Likely taking a motivator.

Non of the current tenants in B1 have ever used the toilet in the upstairs bathroom, so if she had to go, she would have used the one downstairs. They also always use the off camera bathroom to put in a pad when they're on their period.