1 minute ago, happyone said:

hopefully you are at least 59 1/2 years old or you face a 10% penalty for early withdrawal.  In any event, you will pay taxes

on the amount withdrawn.

No shit happy.  Thanks for stating the obvious. Brilliant post.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

How many manufacturing jobs that pay a real living wage did the Obama administration create and how many college grads were able to find work in their chosen field with 50 to100 thousand in college debt, that they want forgiven for now. What is worse the demoncrats want to forgive them their debt that they accumulated going to college and not being able to become a productive part of society and paying it back faithfully.

Just now, Thestarider said:

How many manufacturing jobs that pay a real living wage did the Obama administration create and how many college grads were able to find work in their chosen field with 50 to100 thousand in college debt, that they want forgiven for now. What is worse the demoncrats want to forgive them their debt that they accumulated going to college and not being able to become a productive part of society and paying it back faithfully.

Obama saved GM.  I'm pretty sure that's manufacturing.  How many jobs did Trump save when he blew smoke up the GM workers asses to get their votes?

2 hours ago, happyone said:

It isn't obvious to a lot of people---many do not know about the 10% penalty--smart ass 

I would think most would look into it before pulling the plug.  Hey, but thanks for educating the less informed.

My bad.

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2018 at 6:21 PM, rammer said:

Obama saved GM.  I'm pretty sure that's manufacturing.  How many jobs did Trump save when he blew smoke up the GM workers asses to get their votes?

Obama nationalized GM. The people who owned shares in their retirement accounts lost their holdings. Major control of the company was handed over to the United Autoworkers. The union leaders then built a new factory in Mexico. This could be wrong, because it was widely reported in the general media, and we now know we can't trust them either.

• Like 1