B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #8

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It's something wrong with the door out to the garden. Oksi tried to close it two or three nights ago.. Maybe it's cold in her room

Ooh the balcony door in her room ? They should tell RLC so they can get it fixed.

Evenin jents.  Just got back from a great cou[e days with my family.  I see a lot has changed.  B2 open and I see Sera is already in bed with one of the girls and cuddled up close.  Has she finally found someone she won't drive away right away?  I see B1 and B3 are both empty.  Anybody know where they are?  B4 is dead.  Everyone sleeping.  I haven't had a chance to read the posts yet but it looks like I haven't missed much

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Evenin jents.  Just got back from a great cou[e days with my family.  I see a lot has changed.  B2 open and I see Sera is already in bed with one of the girls and cuddled up close.  Has she finally found someone she won't drive away right away?  I see B1 and B3 are both empty.  Anybody know where they are?  B4 is dead.  Everyone sleeping.  I haven't had a chance to read the posts yet but it looks like I haven't missed much

evening Cheese - check the B3 thread 🙂 Lots of fun in B3 with Amina and Karina. They are all drunk and Jess & Frank are follow them back to B1 now. They will be home any time now

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

evening Cheese - check the B3 thread 🙂 Lots of fun in B3 with Amina and Karina. They are all drunk and Jess & Frank are follow them back to B1 now. They will be home any time now

You mean Amira and Karina have finally broken the ice?  How about with each other?

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

You mean Amira and Karina have finally broken the ice?  How about with each other?

They played around with each other and with Jess and Frank, nothing serious though.

Just now, Lyree said:

They played around with each other and with Jess and Frank, nothing serious though.

Hi there Lyree.  Nice to see you. Love your new avatar.  Very sexy. I believe the nothing serious part but they will get there.  I've got confidence in they