B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #4

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I can't help but feel sorry for Oksi.  She is obviously unstable upstairs.  She is her own worst enemy 

Oksi is a bright girl, it's not her mental faculties that are at issue Cheesy.

It's her emotional well being that is not good at all. She lacks the emotional stability that to others comes naturally or is learned over time. Her patterns of behavior bare this out. I said it before I think it stems from some type of trauma in her most recent past. The pendulum of emotions from seemingly very happy, to melancholy, then anger or bitterness..are telling. 

à l’instant, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Oksi is a bright girl, it's not her mental faculties that are at issue Cheesy.

It's her emotional well being that is not good at all. She lacks the emotional stability that to others comes naturally or is learned over time. Her patterns of behavior bare this out. I said it before I think it stems from some type of trauma in her most recent past. The pendulum of emotions from seemingly very happy, to melancholy, then anger or bitterness..are telling. 

I think Oksi should be fine. Probably went for breakfast or met someone.

I think RLC should also have some sort of "keep in touch" procedure with the girls.

She is just more open with her emotions and behaviour I guess.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Charlie I agree with you and it's her emotional stability I was referring to, not her IQ. Give me a break, it's 4:20 am and I haven't closed my eyes yet

I gotcha my friend. I too feel bad for her because her insecurity emotionally leads to all the other issues with her.

• Like 1