B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #4

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Why should I listen to you?  You don't even know who Daisy is and she's been with them since this afternoon. 😁

you don't have to listen she is from B3  I was just picking on her because  in my book she doesn't  contribute  anything and I never watch her

Just now, Nick said:

you don't have to listen she is from B3  I was just picking on her because  in my book she doesn't  contribute  anything and I never watch her

She certainly does contribute a lot.  Her run away mouth gives us something to talk about

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

She certainly does contribute a lot.  Her run away mouth gives us something to talk about

I am very happy for you if you like to watch her but not me I like action , I was away one year because  there was action in all girls apartment now it's boring I am having fun on CC 🙂 till some action starts 

Just now, Nick said:

I am very happy for you if you like to watch her but not me I like action , I was away one year because  there was action in all girls apartment now it's boring I am having fun on CC 🙂 till some action starts 

Well welcome back.  I'm having fun here as well.  Most of the time

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I really believe we would have if not for Oksi.  Sera was in bed with Mila because she wanted to be.  Nobody forces Sera into anything. She let Mila massage her and she was really relaxing.  Even when Oksi got in bed Sera let Mila get her hand deep between her thighs twice but both times Oksi grabbed her wrist and pulled it away and then started getting forceful with both of them.  There is no doubt in my mind that Mila would have succeeded at least some.  Next time they need to tie Oksi up out on the balcony 

Or throw her off the balcony…………………..JOKE...………………..

• Like 1