B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #4

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

No its not. Sara was out 80-85% of all her time in B1 (I remember someone figured that out). She was a partisipant between Kamilla/Kristy and Ilona/Irma in B1, the last one together with White before Irma arrived the first time.

Both was horrible, and seemed to got trown out of RLC for complaints. They suddenly packed and dissapeared. White was an even manly-er version of Lola.

That is why RLC just changed her name slightly--Sera 😏

My guess is that if Amira packed, she is on the next plane back to the Great White North. She has been miserable ever since the night of passion, and the bathroom blow. Jenn of course freaked out that night and ruined for all.

Since that night she spends 80% of her time in bed and on her phone. No beautiful young lady deserves to be so unhappy, so I hope she is going to where can smile again, and anywhere out from under the control freak FROZEN would make anyone smile again.

So if in fact Daisy So Nothing is moving to B-1 then there will absolutely no fun with Karina who is so scared of her own shadow and of course the cameras. "The Ice Princess" has fucked up B-1 so bad it may never recover from her casting the ICE CYCLES all over the Barcelona Beach house, and taking it back into the ICE AGE.

Something about girls named Sara in B-1 has never worked out for the voyeurs.