B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #4

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just watched last night show in B3 ... very nice and sensual ... My first Star goes to Karina... Finally, she opened up ... Next step would be a sensual girl-girl show between Karina and Amira in B1 .

I also just finished watching what happened and I'd like you to be right about Karina and Amira but this morning it looks like they may both be regretting what happened.  They seem to be avoiding each other.

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I also just finished watching what happened and I'd like you to be right about Karina and Amira but this morning it looks like they may both be regretting what happened.  They seem to be avoiding each other.

Just the opposite my friend. They are good. Laughing and smiling in Karina's room. Sera is back with the B2 girl.

il y a 10 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Je suis d'accord qu'il est de loin le pire que je l'ai vu B-1 depuis la Sara et les jours blancs il y a environ 3 ans.

hello to all, hello Rider I think Sara and White were not the worst, at least in the beginning, For Sara pretty girl, (drink and smoke in bed) (fucked under the covers with dreadlocks man) .For White Waterbate and fuck under the covers, just to say they were not the worst, and I was not a fan especially of Blanc.For me the worst occupants was a girl in a couple who showered in a swimsuit and who fucked dressed and under the covers I do not remember her name she had Karina's current room just before B1 closed .... I know I will disappoint some but I like Amira it makes me think of Valeria that I also liked before the arrival of his BF

22 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u guys are so naive, its all in the script

You assume that we don't know this.

The bickering between, Sera, Amira and Karina that kept them A/K in Amira's room when the B4 girls stayed overnight the night after A/K had just spent the night with the B4 girls at B4 the previous night scripted. Sera being at B3 with Frank and Jenn or at B1 when A/K are not, then B2 last night. You are right. 

il y a 30 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

u guys are so naive, its all in the script

I believe there are instructions given to the girls, like how i believe Sera was and is following hers if not why on earth is she so hardworking trying to be a busy bumblebee queen?

I don't believe Sera had a real fallout with Amira, just both choosing to do their own things and have their own friend/s.

The only person I am very sure who is not following any instructions nor following any god damn script is that fxxking Daisy!

She is in her own world enjoying herself while we pay to see nothing from her.

• Like 1