Yulia and Ivan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

17 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

He has been violent for the past 15 mins, Throwing things at her.

Something is amiss.. looks like broken crockery all over the place...wow she is so calm...

• Like 1

Not watched in a while since she broke the news about her..getting her ass handled by someone else...but daaaayum..she cool as hell..walking around with that ass so prominent..the inevitable has to come I suppose..

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Not watched in a while since she broke the news about her..getting her ass handled by someone else...but daaaayum..she cool as hell..walking around with that ass so prominent..the inevitable has to come I suppose..

She is as cool as they come. She let him rant and tear up money, throw things. He broke down and huged her while trying to come to grips with the fact that he is in love with er no matter what she has done....plus she has a big fine ass!

• Like 1

I see he has fussed himself to bed:wink: He's not going anywhere. He will get over a little infidelity ..this time. He has been having an ongoing dialog with her for the past few days. She will put the fix on him and all will be well for a few.