Yulia and Ivan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

This house remembers me of when i had 8,9 years old,it was in the good old 80s,my parents brought home an amazing box..it was an tv with black and white image,looked amazing back then,then in 90s(20,30years ago)we finaly changed to the "revolutionary" color tv.Seems some parts of Russia(like this house)still using 80s tec..black and white..black and white.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yulia needs to stop playing two games, and decide what she wants!

From what I've gathered, she's basically made up her mind and in my opinion definitively wants to be with the other guy. She's just afraid to tell Ivan that it's officially over and Ivan is too wrapped up to see that she's more into the other guy. I think she's staying with Ivan purely out of obligation at this point.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From what I've gathered, she's basically made up her mind and in my opinion definitively wants to be with the other guy. She's just afraid to tell Ivan that it's officially over and Ivan is too wrapped up to see that she's more into the other guy. I think she's staying with Ivan purely out of obligation at this point.

Yes, I think you are right, Yulia has made up her mind, she just doesn't want to "make the decission", and she doesn't have the heart to break up. Ivan doesn't see it, because he is still very much in love with her. But I think the responsibility is on Yulia here, she should man up, stand for what she has done, and end it. This is just making it hurt even more, for both of them.

It's a real pity though, as I love this couple!

I know a group of fellows that would loveee to live in this house..art flying GIF.For god sake turn the lights One or other time.House looks great and kinda luxury but it's being totaly wasted being in dark all day and night.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 8:10 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Thanks for the update miscv.. I have not subs in a while so only get the thumbnail and freebies. Sad for this to happen and if she is prolonging the inevitable..its only gonna hurt.. however he still get her  awesome ass until she says   byeee..