Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 5/15/2019 at 8:32 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

...Zoya.

Let's not get hard on the men. Getting hard over the women I can understand, but let's not insult the male tenants too much. I know there's a lot of petty jealousy involved because we CamCaps men always have bigger and better dicks, but the girls chose these dudes instead of us, and we're stuck with it.

I'm not big on high-heels, or Victoria's Secret lingerie, either. But I can ignore that. Whatever floats your boat, ...

aaahhhh Zoya

your bit of nutty sanity always brings a chuckle

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Is it me or did they just have a tense argument? Smith seemed very mad and frustrated before he left

She was yelling at him and he got up and gave her a pretty good shove. She seems to be an emotional girl. Seen her yelling at him before. He usually just ignores her.

From what I saw, she was very calm, and he was aggressive. Then he got up to leave, and she started to plead with him (i'm saying this purely from how the voices sounded, as I don't speak their language), and she was getting more upset (didn't want him to leave maybe?)  Then they went into the hall (I could no longer see) and he got more aggressive, she got more upset, and then I heard banging sounds, and she was distressed.

He's clearly a complete prick, doing that to a girl half his size..  I bet he feels like a big man now....

He's been back a while, and they are still arguing. A couple of times he's stood and gone for her, and she's run out of the room. He also once grabbed a bottle of bear by the neck and threatened to throw it.

This is very worrying behaviour.