Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

It's really amazing the number of people(myself included)that wish to see kitty in other ways,with other man..and we wish this for years by now😅.Sadly seem even possible threesomes are,will be done outside,Maybe to respect family or something.But dam..would be great to see kitty having really great sex and for long time.Gess will never happen.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

look better, something changed yesterday in the bedroom 😉 

At max the bedroom cams were zoomed in or an little moved(very little),it's hard to understand why hours of MN westerday and same today just for that.Maybe someone correct the big,major problem that goes on for years..the cams entering night vision mode all the time,but don't think it was fixed.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

At max the bedroom cams were zoomed in or an little moved(very little),it's hard to understand why hours of MN westerday and same today just for that.Maybe someone correct the big,major problem that goes on for years..the cams entering night vision mode all the time,but don't think it was fixed.

Cam 10 is just unzoomed

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Cam 10 is just unzoomed

So just that.Again the house is in MN at same hour of day,think it's  possible they are putting new cams.Kitty&smith never needed to put place offline to receive family etc so this straight days of MN at same hours probably will be for good reason,if so i would be shocked..but happy.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So just that.Again the house is in MN at same hour of day,think it's  possible they are putting new cams.Kitty&smith never needed to put place offline to receive family etc so this straight days of MN at same hours probably will be for good reason,if so i would be shocked..but happy.

There is no doubt that RLC works in this apartment as they did last week at Linda and Tibor, three days of maintenance for new cameras and the replacement of old cameras, it will be the same for this apartment, especially since he is in the same town as Linda and Tibor

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is no doubt that RLC works in this apartment as they did last week at Linda and Tibor, three days of maintenance for new cameras and the replacement of old cameras, it will be the same for this apartment, especially since he is in the same town as Linda and Tibor

So it's in same town as L&T,thanks for the info moos,that puts my hopes higher,man so much time wishing the cams of this place  to be fixed etc😅.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So it's in same town as L&T,thanks for the info moos,that puts my hopes higher,man so much time wishing the cams of this place  to be fixed etc.

I'm just surprised that after the first two days of maintenance, finally only the afternoons, that there was no replacement of old cameras, at least in the bathroom as for that of Linda and Tibor by example
The only difference I could see is this camera 10 in the bedroom that was unzoomed, which allows to see Kitty put her makeup 😉

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm just surprised that after the first two days of maintenance, finally only the afternoons, that there was no replacement of old cameras, at least in the bathroom as for that of Linda and Tibor by example
The only difference I could see is this camera 10 in the bedroom that was unzoomed, which allows to see Kitty put her makeup 😉

Indeed,very little work for so much hours,but if it's indeed new cams and even replacing old ones we have to take in account that this house is Probrbay one of this worst ones Regard cams issues and cams positions that mess up with night vision mode,so would say they will have a lot of work to do..hopefully finaly house will be watchable all the time,sinse house opened it never worked minimal good.Now... if they can work out in Smith also that would be great😁.

Fuck waited so much for this lol,but still an big problem..altought three of livingroom cams seem to have the night vision on and off  issue fixed..the best cam,closer view(cam3 livingroom)isn't fixed😣,at least Seems was more focused or something,but night image still..bedroom cams updated(nice),to bad the cam3 not fixed,would be great for viewers and to give fantastic images to replay thumbs.Almost rlc almost..

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Kitty and Smith back from maintenance, two new cams in the bedroom and the living room cams as well as the bedroom were replacing

With the low lights they are now in livingroom,two,even three of livingroom cams would be already in black and white,Gess they finaly partially fix those cams,sadly best(and only)close view of sofa cam is still not working at all(unless you re an fan on black and white image)to bad..maybe one more year,two and will be finaly fixed😅.