Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Not very good job,cam2 looks like it was sharpen filter all way up and lost the clean look and natural colors,very saturated colors.cam1 the same,bedroom cams at least it's for sure an nice improvement.

Think i lost kitty,that new cam in bedroom and his position says all..will be a lot of closes ups with clothes exchange,and just staring to mirror.Think never seen rlc with so little real life stuff.To bad.

They all went out together earlier, Kitty and Smith and this male friend who we have seen visit many times, later on Smith came home alone so Kitty still out there probably with this other guy.

Smith still awake waiting for her to get home I think, checks the front door now and then, I wonder if he will be pissed like last time where he locked the door to the bedroom.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope that friend's Smith this evening fuck kitty

and i hope that kitty go all naked with high sexy shoes

and i hope that Smith go to the bed now

She doesn't want his fat ass. You should wish for something else like and end to world poverty or global warming, just to mix it up a bit Mikelima your high heels or fisting comments are tired. 

• Upvote 1

Smith must have his head a lot heavier this days..kitty was out most of night with the dude friend(the one that touched her boobs and crouch),to bad we don't see kitty with other dudes in cams,we basicaly know it happens(and probably is spectacular)but we are left with smith "two minutes" laid moments her.