B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

8 hours ago, dwarf said:

Hi Guys,
I just saw tonight how the girls of B1 said goodbye to B3 and went out the door. A good half hour later, they were in B1 and disappeared into nothingness again. I do not look anymore.

I believe, my opinion, that they are allowed to do so. Do nothing. With the consent of RLC. They'll probably get a little less money from RLC. Those who do sex in front of the camera get the most money. Directly negotiated payments, or through the clicks. Then those who play around with themselves a little, get a little less. And those who just pose a bit in underwear, like Sera, or those who just move in front of the camera and sometimes stand in the shower. Like Daisy (?) and Karina. The two do not want and do not have to do enything. It is voluntary. And no reason for RLC to throw these girls out of the apartment

RLC sees what they are doing or not doing. And doing this, is apparently fine for RLC. That's why nothing happens. No intervention by RLC. No compulsion. Despite the annoyance for the visitors. Interested RLC only secondarily, if at all. Because RLC knows, that they always find visitors who will pay for this shit

It would be best to find an ex-RLC girl who would tell us the whole truth about the "work contracts" with RLC. Duties, rights, salaries, etc. Then we would definitely know.

As I said, my opinion

Why would you like to know this? It's simple. If you think it's worth paying for, then go for it and enjoy. If you don't like what you see, keep your money and do something else with your free time 🙂

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

No one will ever see her breasts or her pussy, and as Thes says, she'd better keep her thong ... to shave !! How sad this girl !! For me too, it's OUT !!!   

Just got a look when she dried off after shower--but seeing her vagina is going to be a very remote possibility 

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

Karina out of shower and shows more of her body in and out of the shower than Daisy

In goes a big pad in her panties--still on her period

Yep I know it, and Karina is very shy. Karina has 100 ties the body that Lazy Daisy Do Nothing has as well. Karina could be the next RLC girl next door, if only she could get past her shyness.

Lazy Daisy Do Nothing is not worth the time it takes to click on her bedroom.

I just happen to catch this by accident as I am not even watching B-1, but I saw Daisy on the thumbnails and clicked to see her grab a pair of panties and go to the downstairs bathroom to put them on. Perfect, it just keeps getting better doesn't it. This is why RLC is going down the tubes. Lazy Daisy Do Nothing Ever what slap in the face to the legacy and the girls that once were B-1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just happen to catch this by accident as I am not even watching B-1, but I saw Daisy on the thumbnails and clicked to see grab ab pair of panties and go to the downstairs bathroom to put them on. Perfect, it just keeps getting better doesn't it. This is why RLC is going down the tubes. Lazy Daisy Do Nothing Ever what slap in the face to the legacy and the girls that once were B-1

I think you are right--that is not real life normal behavior---grounds for dismissal 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1