B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Serafima n'aurait jamais dû venir sur RLC ni a B4 et encore moins a B1,c'est un boulet comme les 2 autres Karina et Daisy,que dis-je les 5 autres Leia,Erin et Maluma sont peut etre encore pires

Serafima la chef des boulets de B1 et B2

Amira a eu la presence d'esprit de s'en aller,s'il te plait Serafima 

CASSE TOI 👎

Hey Daisy, don't anything please!!! we wouldn't want RLC to renew your contract and force us to endure another month of this DO NOTHING strategy you have adopted since day 1. 

Please Please don't you dare do anything but what you have been doing for the last month OK.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Daisy and Karina left B3 to come back to the apartment

No need to wait up-they will just go to bed to sleep

And just as I predicted--altho Karina did make a tent first to watch her phone 😑

Hi Guys,
I just saw tonight how the girls of B1 said goodbye to B3 and went out the door. A good half hour later, they were in B1 and disappeared into nothingness again. I do not look anymore.

I believe, my opinion, that they are allowed to do so. Do nothing. With the consent of RLC. They'll probably get a little less money from RLC. Those who do sex in front of the camera get the most money. Directly negotiated payments, or through the clicks. Then those who play around with themselves a little, get a little less. And those who just pose a bit in underwear, like Sera, or those who just move in front of the camera and sometimes stand in the shower. Like Daisy (?) and Karina. The two do not want and do not have to do enything. It is voluntary. And no reason for RLC to throw these girls out of the apartment

RLC sees what they are doing or not doing. And doing this, is apparently fine for RLC. That's why nothing happens. No intervention by RLC. No compulsion. Despite the annoyance for the visitors. Interested RLC only secondarily, if at all. Because RLC knows, that they always find visitors who will pay for this shit

It would be best to find an ex-RLC girl who would tell us the whole truth about the "work contracts" with RLC. Duties, rights, salaries, etc. Then we would definitely know.

As I said, my opinion

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sisco813 said:

je peux savoir pourquoi on m enleve la moitie du message

Quel message?

Celui ci 

4 minutes ago, sisco813 said:

c est quand RLC changent les filles en B1 et B2 elles ne servent a rien dans les appart et c est nous qui payont si  RLC ne fait rien je vais aller voir ailleurs