B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, meran said:

or in other words Sera fucked RLC subscribers again. 

I have to disagree with you.  Sera is who she is and isn't going to change.  She's content being herself as I wish we all could be. I blame RLC for poor or no better screening of these girls.  It's RLC that has fucked the subscribers again

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I have to disagree with you.  Sera is who she is and isn't going to change.  She's content being herself as I wish we all could be. I blame RLC for poor or no better screening of these girls.  It's RLC that has fucked the subscribers again

more or less same just different way of looking at it. RLC plus Sera , Daisy , and the whole B2 Leie, Erin and Maluma. 
Most boring cast of all time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sera is deadly boring. As Cheesy says: "Sera is Sera and isn't going to change". Ok. But there is a little hope. Although unlikely. Since I started watching RLC shortly before Christmas, this is the first time Karina and Daisy spend the evening together in this house. And not everyone just sits in their room. Who knows. Maybe a beginning?

Just now, dwarf said:

Sera is deadly boring. As Cheesy says: "Sera is Sera and isn't going to change". Ok. But there is a little hope. Although unlikely. Since I started watching RLC shortly before Christmas, this is the first time Karina and Daisy spend the evening together in this house. And not everyone just sits in their room. Who knows. Maybe a beginning?

They are already getting ready to go to bed. 🙂 There is no chance.