B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why are there so many people who finds Sera so nice ?  Beside the fact that she takes a bath or receive her daily massage, she is SO BORING ... Please kick her ouf of the project ... Bring back Regina, Sher and Renata to revive that appartment as it was before ... 

I agree with you other than the sher, renata regina bit :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

B-1 Sera and Mila need to think about all the fucking voyeurs that support them in the US !!!!! most of us work for a living. To hell with RLC and their overcharging for replay, as that is just a ploy to scam the voyeurs out of more money !!!! Remember girls you have a US FAN BASE that is probably twice what the European fan base is.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B-1 Sera and Mila need to think about all the fucking voyeurs that support them in the US !!!!! most of us work for a living. To hell with RLC and their overcharging for replay, as that is just a ploy to scam the voyeurs out of more money !!!! Remember girls you have a US FAN BASE that is probably twice what the European fan base is.

Um...North American :dodgy:

• Like 1

BTW thanks to Daisy for the morning show @ 3am US time, I will be calling her Daisy Did Something and will again. I think we shall now use the nickname  "Dangerous Dazzling Devilish DASIY" No Panties this morning under her dress was just plain sizzling Hot and extremely Sexy, and she was just giving enough of a view to drive a man crazy. Very Seductive and enjoyable.