B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

now sex with panties on for stella and under the blanket,nothing to see exept her face and tits

Basically like all the other times. I've been waiting since forever to see her with a guy and so far watching them has been disappointing. I'm really hoping they get out of this routine. He even fucks her in the same positions over and over.

Stella is a very beautiful girl, but if this continues, in two days becomes boring and not very credible, I understand the need for money but she should space out her sexual performance, everything and immediately, it never works

At least we get to see how Stella gets her body. Didn't realize how good of a dancer she was.

As for the sex, I'm not really sure whose to blame. I haven't seen the recent sessions but from what I did see she keeps pulling the blanket over them, but he's not exactly exciting at sex. He doesn't really fuck her that good and is always stop and go with him. Like I said earlier, I hope they improve. Still looking forward to see her.

I think it's safe to assume that at some point they're going to interact with at least one of the other barca apartments. Looking forward to see how they get along with the other girls.

On 08/01/2019 at 04:18, dwarf said:

D'accord. La vérité:

C'est exactement ce que je veux dire. Cette différence extrême me fait basculer comme une locomotive. Je n'étais pas préparé pour cela. J'ai pris une photo de Karina en B1. Fille pacifique. Propre en pensée. Pourquoi est-elle même dans RLC? Pas cette beauté, mais jolie. Et un beau corps (mon avis). Elle nous a déjà montré ce corps à quelques reprises. Joli visage et sourire amical. Cela ne m'a jamais dérangé qu'elle ne veuille pas poser et se masturber. Il y avait une image dans ma tête. Le savez-vous aussi? Avoir quelqu'un dans votre tête, et ensuite réaliser qu'ils ont mal pensé? Et puis le spectacle ce soir? Un choc pour moi. Alors que vous pensiez tous que c'était génial, je l'ai soudainement trouvé bon marché. Avec toutes les autres filles, ça aurait été bien pour moi. Avec Karina, c'était comme une déception. Et puis j'ai réalisé que j'étais identique à Cheesy avec son Elvira. J'avais construit une relation interne basée sur ma photo et j'avais tort. Mon erreur. Alors c'est tout. Muet non? Moi aussi, je peux toujours apprendre quelque chose de nouveau. C'est pourquoi toutes les questions. Pardon

Bonjour;

Oui moi aussi je trouvais Karina trèès très jolie !!

Mais je suis nouveau sur ce forum et j'ai du mal à comprendre les B1 B2 ????

Qu'est-ce que cela veut dire ??

Merci pour votre aide.

1 hour ago, PHIL83 said:

Bonjour;

Oui moi aussi je trouvais Karina trèès très jolie !!

Mais je suis nouveau sur ce forum et j'ai du mal à comprendre les B1 B2 ????

Qu'est-ce que cela veut dire ??

Merci pour votre aide.

Welcome to our little world here at CC 😉
Here you see an explanation of the apartments

Bienvenue dans notre petit monde ici à CC 😉
Ici vous voyez une explication des appartements

Merci et enchanté, je vois que l'on peut savoir où sont ces filles !!

Mais ce qui est navrant c'est que les appartements sont trop souvent vides !!

A l'instant où je vous parle, seule Daysy est ici mais elle se prépare pour sortir !!

Bonne soirée ou journée à vous

Philippe

Thank you and delighted, I see that we can know where are these girls!

But what is sad is that the apartments are too often empty !!

At the moment I'm talking to you, only Daysy is here but she is getting ready to go out !!

Good evening or day to you

Philippe

11 minutes ago, PHIL83 said:

Merci et enchanté, je vois que l'on peut savoir où sont ces filles !!

Mais ce qui est navrant c'est que les appartements sont trop souvent vides !!

A l'instant où je vous parle, seule Daysy est ici mais elle se prépare pour sortir !!

Bonne soirée ou journée à vous

Philippe

Thank you and delighted, I see that we can know where are these girls!

But what is sad is that the apartments are too often empty !!

At the moment I'm talking to you, only Daysy is here but she is getting ready to go out !!

Good evening or day to you

Philippe

They tend to be back about 1930 - 2200, in B2 are all at home and more in B4