3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

We're talking about Kamila, aren't we? I very much hope that RLC will fire her as soon as possible. Not because I want to see Kamila doing something (in particular), but because she is never doing anything for real. There's a big difference. 

It is clear to see that Kamila is nothing else than a freeloader. She' s keeping her private life away from the cameras. She just wants the advantages (apartment and money) without contributing anything in return. This is best illustrated by considering that she is the only long-term resident who hasn't had a single sexual activity in front of the camera in 2018. But it is also apparent in other things that cannot be quantified so well. Ultimately, for Kamila the time she is in the apartment seems just to be a annoying duty. Maybe, that is the best reason there is for a member to hope for a tanant to leave the project. When there is nothing left to watch except someone to wait down the time to finally leave the apartment again. 

Wa,Wa,Wa,Wa,Wa,Wa. And what exactly is Kami doing in her private life that she is not sharing with us? 

• Like 2

Kristy Can, Kristy Will, Kristy does not disappoint, The Angels are Awesome.

Kamilla (MIA) out of action again, or you could say never has been in action.

Kaley Can, Kaley Will, Kaley does not disappoint, Kaley is awesome.

Kamila Can't, Kamila Won't, Kamila is a huge disappointment. Retire Kamila 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kristy Can, Kristy Will, Kristy does not disappoint, The Angels are Awesome.

Kamilla (MIA) out of action again, or you could say never has been in action.

Kaley Can, Kaley Will, Kaley does not disappoint, Kaley is awesome.

Kamila Can't, Kamila Won't, Kamila is a huge disappointment. Retire Kamila 

Such a simple minded childish statement.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Simplicity is the truth, and not shaded or skewed !!! I am not a child, unlike some on here who just act like children.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Simplicity is the truth, and not shaded or skewed !!! I am not a child, unlike some on here who just act like children.

That's about a childish thing I have ever heard a grown person say

2 hours ago, jham said:

That's about a childish thing I have ever heard a grown person say

Interesting isn't that 95 percent of what a child says is uninhibited and truthful, where as only 40 percent of what grown adult says is truthful and uninhibited. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If KKK do get the boot I still think RLC should replace them with 3 rich heterosexual Russian playboys or with 3 beautiful female bi-sexual Russian prostitutes. Maybe we could take a poll on that.:biggrin:

with high heels all the day and night. A few here will be happy and pay sub for me..... 😁