3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

When? I must have missed it.

When you said that you knew that Kami and Kaley were having sex outside the apartment in order to hide their personal lives from us, and that you learned that from translations of their conversations inside the apartment. The truth is that you have no translations.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The truth is that you have no translations.

Oh that. Well sorry but I actually do so that wasn't a lie.

BTW, I never said they were fucking out of the house to hide their personal lives. All I said was that they're having sex out of the house. I don't know why they do it although I do have my suspicions.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The difference between Kristy and the Angels who are in the apartment is that they have boyfriends and right now Kami and Kaley do not.

Kaley is actually in a serious relationship for now. Sorry to break your heart.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

BTW, I never said they were fucking out of the house to hide their personal lives. All I said was that they're having sex out of the house. I don't know why they do it although I do have my suspicions.

Wouldn't break my heart. In fact, I would be glad for her. But again you have no way of knowing that. And if you don't produce the translations of their conversations I don't believe they exist.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wonder if he knows about the guys on vacation with Kami and Kaley?:biggrin: