R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

so that guy in the t shirt found a new girl. this guy just tries to flirt with all the girls but avoids sex it seems. he got friendly with all available girls in the party.

noone sleeping with angie. yesterday 3 guys were competing to get into her bed.

That is why i support this apartment. A big party. Probably the biggest of all the apartments. A fight, a guy vomiting on the bed, two guys sandwiching one girl, two couples in one bedroom. So many unplanned awkward things dont happen in any other apartment. but yes there are always somethings which spoil the fun now and then.

i was surprised that the threesome guy didnt come to the party. hoping for angie to have some fun tonight esp as the bald pervert is gone and the t shirt guy is free to hunt the next girl

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zinc said:

That is why i support this apartment. A big party. Probably the biggest of all the apartments. A fight, a guy vomiting on the bed, two guys sandwiching one girl, two couples in one bedroom. So many unplanned awkward things dont happen in any other apartment. but yes there are always somethings which spoil the fun now and then.

i was surprised that the threesome guy didnt come to the party. hoping for angie to have some fun tonight esp as the bald pervert is gone and the t shirt guy is free to hunt the next girl

The girls have those guys wrapped around their little fingers.  Hilarious.

2 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

The girls have those guys wrapped around their little fingers.  Hilarious.

haha.. but still i believe that the attitude of these girls drive many guys away.. one example is going right now.. glasha is treating her bf like shit... poor guy spends half is day waiting for her... plus, over a period of 1 year i think about 50 guys must have visited the place...and they know that beautiful girls live in this apartment alone but they hardly visit them on weekends...

• Like 1