Ary & George (2019) Part #1

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ary n' Anni...I'm not much of pervert with the women I keep. They are a jealous bunch, even with you living across the pond. I missed watching your apartment. Sorry, George, I Love Women...So don't take it personally when I only post pictures of the Girls... At least you're one lucky guy having to satisfy two HOT ladies... I normally do two or three  depending on my moods and the Girls. LOL. I swing with the best of them. Properly the reason I don 't marry. Life is short! Fun is Fun until it is done!

A QUICK THINKING OF YOU PICTURES. Enjoy Joey 27.gif.3854badaea823926585c23eae087cc40.gif

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Hi Ary n' Anni...I'm not much of pervert with the women I keep. They are a jealous butch, even with you living across the pond. I missed watching your apartment. Sorry, George, I Love Women...So don't take it personally when I only post pictures of the Girls... At least you're one lucky guy having to satisfy two HOT ladies... I normally do two or three  depending on my moods and the Girls. LOL. I swing with the best of them. Properly the reason I don 't marry. Life is short! Fun is Fun until it is done!

A QUICK THINKING OF YOU PICTURES. Enjoy Joey 27.gif.3854badaea823926585c23eae087cc40.gif

That's an excellent video Joey

• Like 2