Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'm starting to wonder myself.

Saw your photos after with the expected moment but looking to twitter pic also was some kind of visible joining to the fact that being her birthday and he isn't thereΒ 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Her birthday? I didn’t know that. Did they say so on Twitter?

LOOL wtf i think i had read that in the tweet but i went to read again and say nothing about that LOOOLΒ 

guess i already was too drunk before starting to drink  🀣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I will say this. Whoever the new guy in Violet’s life is, he’s not very touchy feely. Other then this one kiss,Β which I’m glad I saw, I didn’t see any other form of interest, longing, lust, or feelings from him whatsoever. On the surface he seemedΒ rather immature for her. If they were to join VHTV I would be very worried that he may not be very much into the lifestyle of winning views. Anything is possible though.Β 

Β 

I hope she realized that there could be a big difference between a well endowed manΒ a bread winner. many of well educated professional men are not as handsome as Jeff πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

I will be very surprised f Violet joins again. The reason is that she went through so many frustrations and anxiety until she realized that she can't make an income through VH business. She will not try the same again.Β Her style of loyal relationship perfect for real life, but VH lifestyle demands something else.

Β 

At the same time I like her very much and love to see her again πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree with you about men. Looks maybe nice, but they don't make the man. Violet cannot just dilly dally when it comes to men. I mean she can, but in the end she does want someone who can provide for her. From what I saw of this guy yesterday, I don't see him being that type. He seemed young and immature. If it weren't for that one kiss and his arm wrapped around her in the Twitter pic, I would have been left wondering if they were together at all. It makes me wonder about him for sure. I know that Violet loves to be loved on and I just didn't see any that kind of chemistry between them. And for that matter, I didn't see her exactly returning the passion either. I must admit, I'm perplexed!

Β 

BTW, I think Nadia and Brian are set for the same destiny. Viewers will be board with them in a few months.

Β 

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Monogamous couples have a shelf life of about a 2 months before something has to be done.

Β 

Brilliant. I love how you phrased it !

Β 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no doubt that if Ary hadn't found Anni they would have been out a year ago.

Β 

So true! and not every tenant has such good business acumen and maneuver power to do that.Β Edda tried, but she failed -Β  perhaps because of Joe.

Β 

• Like 1