Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, squish said:

Surprised they let the guest in black in as I think she is a bit of a troublemaker.

2.thumb.png.75f1be46c97191428a22e6e3cc6693ed.png

Do you mean this one? she is trouble and she scared me last time. But is would be soo nice we see Corn fucks her good. He kept ignoring her last time. 

Is the girl in the middle Olga?

• Like 1

I noticed Elise hasn't have sex in this apartment. Only one out of 5 girls visiting here gets fucked. The ratio needs improvement. This place has potentials but going more and more dormant.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

I noticed Elise hasn't have sex in this apartment. Only one out of 5 girls visiting here gets fucked. The ratio needs improvement. This place has potentials but going more and more dormant.

An interesting statistic which proves that Elise might need a little more hired male help. 

half of interesting actions in this apartment take place on the Cam 5 - a single cam with bad lighting. The rest of cams in LR are useless and total waste.

People fuck on Cam 5 because someone is sleeping in BR (waste of 3 cams there)

How idiotic ! Elise must be paying premium$ to these girls per each fuck session and the whole scene is wasted because Single Cam5 view. Elise has everything for success and wasting her resources.