Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #1

On 4/25/2019 at 9:32 AM, RapStar48 said:

she masturbate almost everyday !!! generally on free cams , and they dont have much sex for last few months as i see . it is really hard to understand Paul , how come a man can have a burning woman and dont fuck her 3 times in a day 🙂

Thank you RapStar for Info , yes I understand you well, Leora is really a dream of a woman ☺️, I will also post something here soon when I get to see something cool  I like a lot of women here on Reallifecam

21 minutes ago, struppi St said:

Thank you RapStar for Info , yes I understand you well, Leora is really a dream of a woman ☺️, I will also post something here soon when I get to see something cool  I like a lot of women here on Reallifecam

can someone tell me how to put pictures here? or post, I know how to comment on something but upload pictures I do not know 😊

8 hours ago, henriPas said:

On ne peut rien écrire sur le site car surveillé...
We can not write anything on the website because it is monitored ...
mais va sur Internet : il y en a un avec 7 lettres, qui commence par un P...
but go on the Internet: there is one with 7 letters, which starts with a P ...

Send him a PM with the name.

• Like 1

😊 My thought is that it would be cool if Paul goes to work, Leora is alone and because it rings at the door and there are five guys in front of the door that lets them in, then they go into the bedroom and she makes with the gangbang , in all holes

• Like 1