Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #1

Thanks for trying to help but I get nothing on Lightpics that looks anything like what you posted. I have set up an account and uploaded one picture as a sample. If I go to my account page all I see is the picture I uploaded. There is nothing else on that page that I can click on. If I click on the picture, all it does is enlarge it. The rest of the page is blank.

6 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Thanks for trying to help but I get nothing on Lightpics that looks anything like what you posted. I have set up an account and uploaded one picture as a sample. If I go to my account page all I see is the picture I uploaded. There is nothing else on that page that I can click on. If I click on the picture, all it does is enlarge it. The rest of the page is blank.

I'll try this once more.z3aF.jpg

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Quizá deberías entrar como "invitado" no como "usuario registrado"