Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #1

19 hours ago, 3ARBI said:

MAGNIFIQUE LEORA en sandwich  et maintenant il faut essayer de rentrer le gode marron derrière ,tu verras tu vas ressentir d'autres sensations puis quand tu regarde la cam on a l'impression que tu jouis avec nous

Великолепный бутерброд LEORA, и теперь вы должны попытаться вернуть коричневый фаллоимитатор, вы увидите, что вы чувствуете больше ощущений, чем когда вы смотрите на камеру, вы чувствуете, что наслаждаетесь с нами

oh nice, Leora with her I would go to the bedroom 4 times a day 😋

28 minutes ago, struppi St said:

Do you usually masturbate? How often do Leora & Paul have sex? I'm new I like the forum and the Reallifecam page

she masturbate almost everyday !!! generally on free cams , and they dont have much sex for last few months as i see . it is really hard to understand Paul , how come a man can have a burning woman and dont fuck her 3 times in a day 🙂

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RapStar48 said:

she masturbate almost everyday !!! generally on free cams , and they dont have much sex for last few months as i see . it is really hard to understand Paul , how come a man can have a burning woman and dont fuck her 3 times in a day 🙂

L&P have been together for more than five years. He is used to seeing her naked every day and the novelty of having a gorgeous partner slowly wears off over time. Try eating your favourite meal every single day for the next six months.... see how long it takes before you get fed-up with it.

6 hours ago, RapStar48 said:

Some people are not sex obsessed virgins like yourself.