Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone has been following this thread for the past 2+ months, its fair to say we've seen all the videos of Leora that have been taken from the previous several years.  For me, there was only one that I have not seen before.  Unless peeps wants to re-up what has already been uploaded the past couple months,...not sure this thread is relevant any longer.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

If anyone has been following this thread for the past 2+ months, its fair to say we've seen all the videos of Leora that have been taken from the previous several years.  For me, there was only one that I have not seen before.  Unless peeps wants to re-up what has already been uploaded the past couple months,...not sure this thread is relevant any longer.

well if this one has been up there can some one reup it or pm it to me because i have searched for it and can not find it..  thanks

1 hour ago, massey69 said:

well if this one has been up there can some one reup it or pm it to me because i have searched for it and can not find it..  thanks

I believe you can only speak for yourself. I for one have not seen a great number of the videos being posted on this thread and i would encourage anyone currently posting to continue to do so. I enjoy seeing the older videos along with the more current ones.

Sorry, I intended this reply for Howard's post.

Edited by Miraguy
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Howard said:

It's just like watching Bonanza Reruns.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1