Nina & Kira - Videos (2019)

What a very appropriate, yet heartbreaking post to signify the end of Nina and Kira.  Well done.  

Kira loved Linkin Park, and In The End was indeed her favorite song to play.  Many days and nights I would listen to her play it over and over and over.  It was one of the simple joys I got from watching her.  

I wonder if this was captured the night of the 18th, the night before the day the plug was pulled.  I would like to think that Kira was giving me a final goodbye.  You can tell at the very end of the video, as she hangs her head down, completely dejected, it really was the end.  It is very painful for me to watch.  

I tried so hard and got so far

But in the end it doesn't even matter

😢

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

What a very appropriate, yet heartbreaking post to signify the end of Nina and Kira.  Well done.  

Kira loved Linkin Park, and In The End was indeed her favorite song to play.  Many days and nights I would listen to her play it over and over and over.  It was one of the simple joys I got from watching her.  

I wonder if this was captured the night of the 18th, the night before the day the plug was pulled.  I would like to think that Kira was giving me a final goodbye.  You can tell at the very end of the video, as she hangs her head down, completely dejected, it really was the end.  It is very painful for me to watch.  

I tried so hard and got so far

But in the end it doesn't even matter

😢

The video is indeed very appropiate. Thank you @cday3. Great capture. The perfect mood that fits their sudden departure from RLC.

@sturmchaser  Nonsense. They tried so hard and got so far. And in the end they did matter a lot. 

Let there be no mistake. Thanks to Nina and Kira I met some new people. Friends. By the borderless communication on CC, I found new friends from across the world. Without the binding factor Nina and Kira I wouldn't have met these people. With their honest and open view into their lives the girls attracted honest and open viewers. Real people with their own funny, strange or intriguing story.

I value that very high, and I thank Nina and Kira (and Camcaps) from the depth of my heart.

And a shout-out to all my friends.

You know who you are.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 1:03 AM, GooJr said:

If anyone is curious, Nina & Kira have started streaming on MyFreeCams LINK I haven't been able to track down any footage yet but it does say they have gone live

I have seen them on it a few times but since they just sit there and talk in a language I don't understand the thrill is gone.  I did enjoy seeing them in a natural setting on RLC

Il y a 3 heures, poprock a dit :

Merci REFAZER pour l'info, maintenant je comprends mieux pourquoi elles étaient si peu active sur rlc

Rien à voir, elles ne font ces spectacles que depuis que RLC les a laissées tomber. 

Oups, désolé, doublon.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...